Sunday, October 4, 2015

Freewrite

I have blond hair. I read somewhere on the internet that red hair is the most rare hair color. I think that red hair is nice, but I definitely like my blond. My hair is a nice golden color, and it is pretty soft and shiny. My computer's speakers aren't very loud. I am trying to listen to music while I do this freewrite and it is kind of quiet. I can hear it fine I just would like it a little louder. I guess this isn't technically my computer, it's my parents' or the "family" computer. It needs a new battery, but other than that it is a pretty nice laptop. It's an Asus. I like it pretty well. I hardly ever used it before this year because I have an iPad mini an my iPhone, which I used for all my social media and other things, so I didn't really use computers much outside of class, but this year I have used the laptop more because I have online classes, and I often have to work on them outside of school hours. I end up doing most of my homework on Sunday these days. I hate that because Sunday is supposed to be the day of rest, but with softball games and other things I hardly have to time to work outside of school except on the weekends, and I have tournaments on Friday and Saturday half the time. It all just ends up being pushed to Sunday afternoon after church, which is the most free part of my week. I can't really do homework on the bus rides to away games either, because most of my homework is on the computer.  It always ends up waiting for Sunday afternoon. I always seem to get it done, though, so that's good. I have a challengingly busy life right now, but I had better get used to this and more if I plan to play college softball.
-Ellie Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment