Saturday, October 3, 2015

Freewrite

 My family is having potato soup for supper tonight. I hate potatoes. I am going to eat cereal instead. My mother stopped trying to make me eat potatoes after I threw up while trying to eat them in sixth grade. I think their texture is disgusting, and while I realize that they are very popular, I can't make myself eat them because I think they're nasty. I like potato chips and French fries, but the mushy texture of other potatoes is gross to me. I have weird taste, I know. I don't like ketchup or tomatoes either. I don't like mustard either. I was finally able to charge my iPad a few days ago. It had been dead since the end of this summer because I lost my charger, but at school the other day my friend gave me a charger so I can use it again. I charged it that night and now I can use it again. I haven't used it that much since, but it's handy to have around. I use it for school some and just for entertainment. I am tired. We had a tournament this weekend. We played two games last night and one this morning. We lost all three. Districts are this week, so hopefully we can win that. We are hosting again. I like having districts in Pleasant Hope because we have a nice field and we don't have to travel. Our district is fairly easy except for us and Morrisville, our neighbor town and rival. We beat them last week, though and we were missing several players, so I think we have a good chance of winning. We'll have to play well, though.

-Ellie Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment