Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Freewrite

Today is a nice day. I think the high is around 80 degrees this afternoon. I have a fair amount of homework to do. This whole freewriting this is kind of difficult. At least there is music in this classroom. I like reading. I can't wait to finish reading "The Other Wes Moore." I wonder what's for lunch today. Something good hopefully. It seems like every day I don't bring my lunch and need to eat school lunch the school lunch is something I don't like. Sometimes it is something good though. I especially enjoy the cheezy bread. No, I didn't spell cheesy wrong, the cooks at my school spell it with a z and since they are the ones making the dish I think they can spell it how they like. Anyway, it's pretty good, and they serve it with this sauce that I'm pretty sure is spaghetti sauce, although I'm not certain. I sometimes dip the cheezy bread in the sauce, but somtimes I jsut eat it plain without the sauce. It is pretty nice either way. I alos don't mind when they serve the pizza. The rectangle pizza. It can sometimes be kind of greasy, but when it is too greasy for me i just sop the greasy off with some extra napkins. This freewriting is getting easir as i go along. I am not running out of ideas as much right now as I sometimes do.It's just like the little voice in my head is talking directly onto this paper. Is this fluency? Is this what that feels like? I assume so. I wouldn't really knhow what it is if it isn't this honestly. I think I'm funny sometimes but I'm pretty sure I'm honestly not. I am laughing just thinnking about it. I make myself laugh but I'm pretty sure it's just self-amusement. That's alright though; I'm always entertained at least. One time my freshman year, my geometry teacher was getting annoyed with our class because we wouldn't shut up. She told some kid she was going to move them to a different seat if he didn't shut up and he I think asked her why she didn't move me or something, and her reply was something like "Well it wouldn't help because Ms. Lane entertains herself." I don't remember her exact words but it was something like that and I thought it was funny because it was so true. I liked her though. She was a good teacher.I generally don't like math, but I actually enjoyed geometry. It was easy and I liked the teacher.

-Ellie Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment