Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Freewrite

 I am currently in my tutorial hour. My school is doing a new tutorial system this year. If you want, you can take seven classes and have one hour of the day as a tutorial where you can work on stuff from other classes if you want. If you don't want a tutorial, you just take eight classes. I took a tutorial because I am taking so many college classes. I didn't know how hard they would be, so I wanted to take a tutorial just in case I needed it. I am glad I did. My college classes aren't hard, but I have a lot more assignments than I do in my high school classes, and I don't have much time to work outside of school because of softball, so most of my work gets done either on Sunday or at school. My tutorial has been very helpful for finishing all my work. I would probably be overloaded with work outside school if I didn't have it. Most of my friends took tutorials as well. I know one or two people that are taking eight classes though. There are many tutorials, multiple ones almost every hour. Mine is seventh hour.
  When I was seven I got my ears pierced for the first time. I got them pierced on my seventh birthday. I had pink flower earrings. They were very cute. I got my second piercings last spring after school ball was over. I waited all last year because I had sports all year, and during games they make you take your earrings out. You're not supposed to take your earrings out for six weeks after getting them pierced, and after that you are only allowed to take them out to change earrings. That would not have worked if I had to take them out all the time for games because after the game I would have had to push them back through their holes. The holes would have begun to grow back by the time the game was over. It would have been painful to push the earrings back through them if they had grown back.

-Ellie Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment