Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thursday Freewrite

                Today is Thursday. Today we have a softball game against Buffalo High School. I am looking forward to it. I enjoy game days because they are just exciting to me. I am looking forward to playing tonight. I also have a lot of homework to do. I am a very busy girl. I am also a slightly tired girl. I am always doing something and the constant frenzy of activity can wear you out after a while. It’s fun though, and I don’t know what I would do with myself if I was not so busy. I like having something to do.  I do not enjoy boredom. A day off every once in a while would not hurt though. I usually get to relax on Sundays though. I like Sundays. On Sunday mornings my mother sometimes makes cinnamon rolls or biscuits and that’s always good. Then after breakfast we get dressed and go to church. After church we come home and clean the house a little and then eat lunch which is usually pizza on Sundays. We usually watch TV in the afternoons, take a nap, and go to the softball field. Then I come home and take a shower, then we go back to church in the evening. I love church. After evening church my mom usually makes us shakes. I usually have a chocolate shake with bits of candy or cookies in it. I like Reese’s cups. They are my favorite candy. I also like M & M’s and Hershey’s. Hershey’s with almonds are good, but I like plain milk chocolate best. I enjoy eating brownies as well. Fresh out of the oven with peanut butter on top is best. I also like cookies. My mom and sister make excellent monster cookies. They have oatmeal and chocolate chips and M&M’s in them. I love them.

-Ellie Lane 

307 words 

No comments:

Post a Comment