Monday, September 21, 2015

Freewrite

 I am doing another one of these freewrites. These aren't my favorite thing to do but they're alright and I think they're pretty good for me so I guess I'll keep doing them. I am about to go to lunch. I wonder what we're having today? What to eat? They haven't updated the menu yet so I have no idea. I hope it's not barbeque ribs. Those are kind of weird. I don't like them much. I hope it's cheezy bread. And yes, that is spelled with a z. That's how the cooks spell it. It's pretty good. I like chewing gum. I am chewing some minty gum. I like gum. I read somewhere once that chewing gum during games helps athletes focus and helps their performance. I don't really understand why it helps so much but why not try it, right? I had a teacher middle school that hated gum. If we chewed gum in the classroom once, she gave us a warning, and after that we had to write sentences. Each time we got caught with gum, the amount of sentences increased, but I don't remember how much. I like gum. I am so hungry.  I want to eat something. I want pizza. I had subway yesterday. As far as fast food goes, Subway is pretty good. I like it. I like McDonald's too. I always get a plain chicken sandwich and fries and a sweet tea when I go there. I am hungry. I want some food. I wish I had brought my lunch today but I didn't have time to make it before I left home. I usually bring my lunch, but today I am eating school lunch. Lunch starts at 11:21 but it's only 11:14 right now. So close, yet so far. I am so hungry. I just want it to be lunchtime. I am so whiny today. Oh well. I guess everyone gets a whiny day every once in a while. I have another game tonight. I had six games last week, and I had yesterday off because it was Sunday, but we start up again today. I have five games this week. It'll be another long one.

-Ellie Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment