Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Ten Minute Freewrite


I Believe I Have a Bright Future

                I believe my future is going to be good. I believe this because I am intelligent and responsible and hardworking. I think I am going to do well in college and in the rest of my life. I don’t  worry too much about what I’m going to do after high school because I know that I am capable of a lot and if I push myself I will be able to accomplish a lot. I think I know that my future is my own responsibility and no one else’s so I know that anything I want in life I am going to have to earn for myself. I want to have a good life, so I know I’ll have to work for it. I want to have a happy life, not defined by money although I don’t want to be short of money either. I want to have a life that will be full and satisfying. I think I am capable of getting this life. I think I can work my way to it and I think I have the ability to go above and beyond the standards set for me. I think I know my abilities well nough that I can get into a field that will be good for me and help me succeed. I think I will be a good employee and that I will make my employers happy. I think I will do well and help raise the quality of work produced by myself and my colleagues. I think I can help raise the standards of my workplace. I think I can have a good life. I think my future is promising and I think I have good things down the road. I think I can get where I want to go if I put my full effort into it. I think there are many opportunities waiting out there for me and I think I will be able to seixe them. I think college will be an enjoyable experience for me and I think I will have a good time learning and preparing for my career. I think I will have opportunities to prove myself as a student and person and I look forward to doing so. I cant wait to show what I can do. I look forward to what is coming and I want to work hard and earn somehintg worth having. I want to do something impressive and worthwhile. I can’t wait for what the future brings. I hope to play softball in college. I think I might have the chance and if I do I can’t wait to seize it. I want to play the sport I love. I want to have a good time and continue my softball career. I want that sport to continue to be part of my life.

Word Count: 477

No comments:

Post a Comment