Wednesday, September 2, 2015

This I believe

I believe I am a hard worker
I believe I am a good reader
I believe I try hard all the time
I believe I am a well-rounded person
I believe I come from a good family
I believe I have a bright future
I believe I am smart
I believe my favorite color is blue
I believe I like to talk to some people
I believe I can get an A in this class
I believe I like smartphones
I believe I like Italian cuisine
I believe I can help people
I believe I can make a difference
I believe I can improve myself and my abilities
I believe I have good self confidence
I believe I like some music
I believe in God.
I believe everyone is good at something
I believe hard work pays off
I believe dedication is important
I believe education is important
I believe that doubting things can be very problematic
I believe that ignorance is dangerous
I believe that confusion is dangerous
I believe that many things can be thought through with logic
I believe knowing your history is important
I believe having confidence is important
I believe helping people is good
I  believe many problems can be avoided through reason
I believe people could understand things better if they tried
I believe change can be good or bad
I believe you can determine your future
I believe your decisions impact you in a very big way
I believe most people have good intentions at heart
I believe most mistakes can be corrected
I believe in forgiveness.
-Ellie Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment